Friday, January 9, 2009

Back To Routinity

Finally,,
Here I am again.
Stuck in my routinity...
hehehe..

Returned from holiday makes me have no time to write here.
heheheh..
So many things to do...
So many things to plan..
So many things to think about..

Anyway, I'm glad that last time I managed to have my holidays with my family and friends.

I really enjoy the time and it's really recharge my spirit to work harder now.

Btw, have I told you that now Balikpapan have Cinema XXI???
Piuhhhh... finally..
After waiting from Sep then Oct then Nov..
Finally last December, they open Cinema XXI.
I'm going there for a movie today.. hehehe..

Okay then.. See you for next story..
Have a nice weekend..

2 comments:

PrinCess JuJuL said...

What movie are you planning to watch....and harga tiket berapa ce disana?? Di lippo kalo hari biasa masih Rp15rb lhoooooo

Ace said...

Gw akhirnya nonton Twilight Cen..
Bagus loh menurut gw.. hehehe..
Pemandangannya keren.

Di sini tiketnya hari biasa Rp 20 ribu. Kalo hari Sabtu & Minggu harganya Rp 25 Ribu.