Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Hair Cut











FYI, I just returned from my holidays.
It's really great holiday because I spent almost 90% my time at home.
Home sweet home.. always sounds good to hear. hehehe..

During my holiday at home, I also go to my fave hair stylist to cut my hair.
So, this is my new hair cut now. hehehe..
I like it.. It's really me.. *in bahasa : GUE BANGET GITU LOHHH..
Wakakakak.

My colleagues said good. They also like my new hair style.
Instead, I just cut it short. But keep the long hair model.
I'm thinking of keeping my hair long.
It's been a year for me to keep my hair short.

Maybe long hair style will give me a more mature look..
wekekeke..

The next day after my returned to office, I have a deal with the girls to wear "batik" and "bunga2" to office.
And we took pictures on it. hehehe. Quite funny also.

Cen, Mbe, San, what do you think 'bout my new hair cut? hehehe..

No comments: