Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's holiday today

Well.. well..
It's holiday today in Balikpapan.
The local people have second round election for the governor today.
So, the whole province was announced holiday.

Yeahhhhhhh... horray... some said..
But not me..
What I do? he.. he.. I'm in the office now.
Hmmm.. at least, I can woke up late this morning.
Yeahh,, not bad because I think I might need to take a rest for a while.
Yesterday, I feel dizzy.. not in a good health. So I went home earlier than usual.
Ha ha.. some laughed.. some questioned.. some gave support..
So, returned to my little cozy rented room, I didn't wanna waste my time. Took a bath, ate my noodle and try to sleep. Buttttt.. I was awake until almost 10 in the evening. I think I was in asleep around 7.30 pm, but only for few minutes.
*sigh...

Anyway, I enjoy my work today. Silent. No phone calls, no questions from people around. Kinda moment I like a lot..
I like silent. I like when no one disturb me. I like it.. I like it..
I like spending my time and concentrate on doing my jobs.
Well.. It seems like I'm very ego person right?? No.. No.. I'm not. I just like it sometimes after routines that never end up.

* Deep sigh again..
Okay.. I'm going back when the clock come to 7 pm today.
Prepare for tomorrow. It's gonna long long long day to pass..
Work till I drop..
wakakaka..

No comments: