Monday, October 13, 2008

At Sadel's House

Dear Readers,

Hi..
How are you all?

Just wanna tell you a story about my week end.
To share with you how happy I was.

I was about to spend my whole Sunday with sleep, sleep and sleep when a friend of mine ask me to come over her house. heheheh..

I've heard about her lovely and cozy house, and really curious to see it.
So I decided to spend my Sunday after to her house.
My friend arranged small party at her house.
I thought only some of my colleagues will go there, but I was wrong. Indeed most of the 3rd floor "GHOSTS" were there. wakakakakak..

Upsss.. forget to introduce you to my friend who are willing to invite us to her house for a little party. Her name is Sadel, single and available. heheheh..

So, we spent our time there with lunch, photo session and a "spooky" trip to Jembatan Gantung. They said its spooky, but for me it's better to call it dangerous place rather than spooky.
It was too old for us to walk on the bridge.
Others, for me it's beautifull place.

So, after the walk, we took a quite nice photo session AGAIN. heheheh.. (Udah gw bilang, loe orang tuh banci photo semua.. hehhehe)

Take a look what we have here..











No comments: