Saturday, September 13, 2008

Work to Live, not Live to Work



Life is not about making money, acquiring power or recognition. Life is definitely not about work! Work is only necessary to keep us living so as to enjoy the beauty and pleasures of life. Life is a balance of Work and Play, Family and Personal time. You have to decide how you want to balance your Life. Define your priorities, realize what you are able to compromise but always let some of your decisions be based on your instincts. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of Life, the whole aim of human existence

Ha ha.
I just wish that I could be like that.
Look what I'm doing now.
It's already 1 in the morning, and I'm still in office.
No personal time..
No family..
Even it's been almost a week and I just managed to call my Mom once.
And it was not even more than 5 minutes. Oh My Gossssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I just don't know when I'll stop these..

I'm so tired and so sick about this..
TIREDDDDDDDDDDD..
SICKKKKKKKKKK...
NOOOOOOOOOOO..

No comments: