Sunday, April 6, 2008

One Day Before

Today is Saturday, 5 Apr 2008, one day before I left Jakarta for Balikpapan.
Saturday morning started with all packing activities.
It was almost 3.30 pm when I realized that I have to go and meet up my best friends for farewell party. That makes me realized that my limited time with them today is the most important thing in my life.

Spent a wonderful time with June, Cen & San.
Check out our photographs, and you'll understand what I mean.. hehehe..

Reading Cen's blog make me miss my 3 sisters a lot.
Even I just meet them, I just can't express my feeling now.

Friends, to me, you are more than just friends to me, you gals are my sisters, the best sis I have.
Although we are not going to spend most of our weekend together, but I'll keep all the sadness, the goodness, the happiness that we've shared.

Below list is what I'll missed when I were in Balikpapan :
1. My family
2. My best friends (Cen, June & San)
3. Moments that I usually shares with my 3 sis.
4. Dinner in Benton Junction
5. My drama with Cen ("as Dimas & Cincha Laurya).. hehehe..

Last but not least, gals, please keep in touch.
Next time, welcome you all to Balikpapan.
I hope for an everlasting friendship with you gals.
Shares with me all the stories when 3 of you meet up yah (but for sure, I'll jealous..) hiks.. hiks..

PS : Sedih banget deh gw. Sepertinya, sebagian dari diri gw ilang.. hiks.. hikss..

No comments: