Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Farewell Party

Cerita kita hari ini flash back ke belakang. hehehe..

Let start the story.. :)
Saturday, 5th Apr '08, one day before I left my second hometown (Tangerang) for Balikpapan.

Afternoon, 05:00 pm, with my 3 beloved sis, we took our photo session.. wakakakak..
(lucu-lucu deh.. ampyunnn..)

Late afternoon, 06:30 pm, arrived Happy Puppy for Karaoke Session.. hihihi.. (this one even more funny.. the funniest moments.. great life that I wish never end..)
Cen & me with the Chincha Lauryaa drama.

That day become a moment that I'll never forget in my life.

Mbe, Cen, San..
To have best friends like you guys is really the best gift from God to me.
Thank's for sharing all the laughters, tears, happiness, crazy words & acts with me.. hehehe..

Chai & Len, thank's for all the candid photos taken on the us.. wakakkaak..
Every time I see it, it become a medicine to wipe my tears.. whehehehe,, (puitis banget ga seh gw.. walahhhh..)

Now readers, enjoy the pictures..


Jun : ih.. cen kentut yah? waduh rusak nih indera penciuman gw.
Cen : sorry guys, gw ga tahan lagi pengen kentut.. heheheh..
San : pada ketawain apa sih (penyakit tuli kambuh nih. hihihi..)
Ce : kentut bisa bikin pusing juga ya? kok mendadak pusing sih..
wakakakak.. guys. liat deh expresi kita semua.. bener ga tuh sesuai cerita gw.


Mucikari tertangkap.. Cewe-cewe.. cepet kaburrrrrr...


Walah.. udah ga keburu. Tutup muka aja deh.
Malu kan ditangkep karena suaranya sember waktu nyanyi. wakakaka..

No comments: