Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today...

Today is Saturday.
I really want to spend all my days with something fun, something for myself.
So, what I did today :
1. Woke up late... It's been a long long long time since the last time I woke up very late.
2. Went for a brunch at my fave restaurant.. Bihun Goreng Siramnya enak banget..
3. Went to doctor - Haiyaaaa.. This is not fun at all, but I really need it. It is very annoying.. hiksss..
4. Went to pray
5. Went to mall
6. Went to a movie. Today I watched "Red Cliff II". Greattttttt movie.. 2 thumbs up.
7. Went back to eat Bihun Goreng Siram... Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Gw makan 2 kali di tempat yang sama n makanan yang sama.. hihihi..
8. Went for a karaoke with some friends.. Lumayan la buat released stress
9. Watch my fave movie - Princess Diary - Anne Hathaway kerennnnnnnnn
10. Browsing facebook
11. Blogging.. - ini paling fun

I'm really glad for the blessing today. Thanks God. I really enjoy today.

No comments: