Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today is Sunday

Today is Sunday and I'm in office now.. :D
You must be wondering why, aren't you?
Yes.. yes.. The answer is to work la..
What should you do in office? Of course you gotta work and work and work..
Actually I also stand by for others. Who knows they need me?

But working in Sunday is good.
Because it's very quite in office.
I can think more. Got more idea to complete my projects.
Think better, discover better solutions for issues occured and more plans for my team.. (hehehe.. guys, you'll be in trouble if every Sunday I go to office. wekekekeke)

I think I'll spend my whole day in office today.
I'll go home late for sure.
And tomorrow is Monday... (*hmmm.. I should try to love Monday as well.. Because everyday should become good day for me...)

Last night I dreamed about my family visiting me in Balikpapan.
Oh Gosshhhh.. It's must be because I miss them a lot.
Can't wait to go home soon...

No comments: