Monday, July 21, 2008

Today is My Mom's Birthday

Happy Birthday Mom..
In my phone call, I wish Mom good health and happiness.
And Mom said,"Thank You".

Deep inside me, I felt guilty since I was not beside her today.
Hiks... hiks.. hiks..
Only best pray for her and hope that soon I'll return home for her.


Just to share with you, I really admire my Mom.
She is the best Mom in the world.
I just cannot imagine my family without her.
She'll be always my hero.
She's the reason why I should fight more in the world.
I just wish that I'll pleased her always.
I'll always do my best for her happiness.

The real fighter I ever met in this world.
Angel that God sent to my family.

Thank's Mom..
For giving me a birth in this world...
For loves that you shares in our family..
For never give up until today..

Dear God,
I believe YOU know what I want today for my Mom.
I believe YOU will give everything good in Mom's life.
I believe YOU will do your best for her.
Amien.

No comments: