Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Night Scenes

Today I got this from email...
Email??? againnnn??
hehehehehe...

I find it very beautiful.. amazing,,
And I decided that one day in the future, I'm going to visit the places shown below.. Wanna join me?? wekekekeke...
Hunnnnnnnnnnn.. Ayo pergi.. Wujudkan mimpi kita.. Jadi bag packer aja.. wekekekek..



Brazil... Don't know which city..



Chicago.. Suit.. suit.. Cen, Mbe, San, kapan2 kita liat Chicago kayak gini yah.. wekekeke...



Cologne Cathedral.. Amazing..



Kopenhagen atau Copenhagen yah yang bener nulisnya??? :D



It's in Denver..



Ini loh Las Vegas... Tempat Tu Pok.. wekekekeke..



London.. hmmmmmmmmm..



Los Angeles.. Kenapa yah namanya gitu, apakah karena banyak Angels??



Moskow??? suit.. suit.. Walaupun katanya banyak mafia, tapi keren banget boooo..



Oakland... wowwwwww..



Paris.. cuit.. cuit.. Paris, I'm in love.. (kayak judul film yah..)



Wowwww.. I'm speechless..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

humanobserver said...

Nice snaps !