Sunday, May 4, 2008

My 50th Posting...

Hahahahahaha.. This is my 50th posting..
Piuhhhh.. Finally.. After so many stories, so many experience, so many things in my life, I just come to write my 50th posting in my blog..
wekekekeekeke...

Today is also "A MONTH in BALIKPAPAN"..
Wanna congrat myself..

3 weeks with full working days, full activities, full planning, and a week with full rest.. yakkkk.. can you imagine that. I work 3 weeks, and need to take a rest for a week. Yupp.. Do not need to guest.. I admit it. Finally, I feel into a very deep deep pain, ilness.. hikssssssss... hiksssssss.. almost gave up and I thought that I should return my home. I miss my mom all the time, and when I was sick, I feel very very very miss her.
I think I loose almost 2 to 3 kgs of my weight. Hmmm, anyway,who cares? I'm the one who always hope that I can loose my weight. Now, I get it. Isn't it's great? Wat do u think?

Anyway, let's get back to my one week absence..
I was really in big trouble. Living in Balikpapan feels very hard for me.
Is this what we called "HOMESICK"???
huaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.. really sad.

After all happened, I still thank God for sending me good friends.
Thank's a lot to Eli, Daniel, Beny, Irene, Nila & Malco.
They bought me "bubur putih + kecap asin" every day.
Sent me to hospital & massage. Cen, San, Mbe, you guys will be surprised to see my "macan tutul" body. wekekekeke...

After a week, my "desperado" time was ended.
Finally today I can eat already.
No need to return home, and hope to recover soon since I need to visit all estates for data collection, audit & socialization of my company IT Policy.
What a long long long week to go..
After that I'll return to Jakarta...
Wanna give spirit to myself.. Jia youuuuuu Ace...

No comments: