Saturday, May 10, 2008

Going To Sites

I'm going to sites tomorrow.
And will only finish the trips for 2 weeks.
It will become a long long long trip..
And also hard hard hard trip to go..

Can you imagine?
I must go by plane, by speed boat, by car, by "ketingting" (ups.. I even don't want to imagine this ketingting) and also by foot.
For sure, I'll take it as my adventure trip.. bag pack trip.
I must survive living in the jungle..
With all limited accommodation, limited sanitary, limited in everything..
Try to be "A JUNGLE GIRL"... taaaa raaaaa..
hehehehe..

But readers, don't worry..
I'll take all the pictures and posting for you..
(teteeeuuupppp.. narsisme harus dipertahankan.. wekekekeke...)

I need 8 days to finish the trip to 1 Business Units.. and another 4 days for the other Business Unit.. This the risk of work...
Just take it as a challenge.. And keep the "JIA YOU SPIRIT"..
Jia you.. jia you.. jia you...

FOR MY DEAREST FRIENDS CEN, SAN & JUNE..
JIA YOU FOR ALL OF YOU..
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS...
I'm going back to Jakarta on 23rd May..
Please clear your schedule on 24th May..
I miss you guys... and all the stories,, all the gossips session..

WISH ME LUCK, OKAY???

No comments: