Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eat, Love and Pray

EAT

Yeaahhhhhhhhhh...
Horrrayyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Going to eat Kepiting Kenari after few months.
Phiuhhhhhhh..

LOVE
Cannot remember when was the last time I ate kepiting Kenari.
Actually I always miss the moment when I ate kepiting kenari with MO'I.
The moment filled with laughs, gossips and chit chats.
Cen is getting married this Sunday.
For sure, MO'I will miss her a lot.
Hope that she'll spend more time in Tangerang in the future. hehehehe.

PRAY
Working in Balikpapan made me loosing quality time with my soulmates June, Cen & San. huhuhuhuhuhu.. Desperately sad.
Arranging strategy and pray that my boss will returned me to Jakarta.
Pleassssseeeeeeeeee boss.
I really need my PERSONAL LIFE.

Continue later on..
The Kepiting Kenari is waiting for me.
Hahahahaha..

byeeeeee

No comments: