Saturday, October 23, 2010

H.O.P.E vs W.I.S.H


Anyone know what's the different?

Some said :
"Hope" is more for something real. We hope for something possible.
While "Wish" is more for something IMPOSSIBLE or nearly said "FANTASY"..

For me :
"Wish" is more like prayer. Something that we hope and pray for it.
Hope??? Can't hardly define it.. Sometimes I use the word "hope" when I want to express "my hopeless".. Wakkakakaaak

Lately in my life, there were so many "HOPES" and "WISHES".
I hope for...
I wish I were ...

I do it positively..
I want the universe to response "Positively" on it.

From a bbm, I found a very interesting and positive sentence :

"GOOD THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME TODAY"


I really did experience it on the first day I put the sentence on my BB Profile Status.

Now I modified the sentence to :

"GOOD THINGS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME EVERYDAY"


And I wish it will happened to all of my family, my friends and YOU..

YESSSS.. YOU.. who are reading this post..


HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND..

No comments: