Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bali Holiday With My Soul Mates



Yipppyyyy...
Always feels GREAT and HAPPY to spend holidays with my soul mates.
This time we missed Mrs. Sie Gonna Be because she's too busy preparing her Big Day.
Anyway, 18 - 21 Sep 2010, spent my time in Bali with my soul mates seems not enough.
I think my decision for not extending my holiday was a STUPID decision. Hikssssss
I should've extend it. hoaaa... huhuhuhuhu..

1st day of arrival, whole day in Nusa Dua. We went out for a walk in Bali Collection Center - a must seen and recommended to visit place in Nusa Dua -
Night view must be extremely great, thus we have Cen's Party in the evening.
Spending evening in Cen's party. Really GREAT PARTY. I called it Party of The Year in my party lists. hehehehe.. Good food, good entertainment, it's a very warm party.
Continued to chit chat and wine time in the evening after the party.
Went into a very deep sleep after that (*ngorok ga yah?? wakakakaka)

Bali Collection Center

2nd day in Bali. We moved from Westin Nusa Dua to Sofitel Seminyak.
Great hotel with private beach thus have no time to enjoy it.
Went for walk with San. OMG, khilafffffffffff... (*berapa kilo tuh jalannya yah San?)
Ended up with great dinner in Menega Cafe at Jimbaran.
Must be very romantic place for dinner.

3rd day in Bali. Tour to Kintamani - Uluwatu - Dreamland
Too bad to miss Ubud in the list.
Started with breakfast at Wardhani - Nasi Campur Bali-nya taste very goodddddd.. - Recommended to visit
Continue to Kintamani - Kedisan The Floating Resto - B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L view.
I think someday in the future, can stay over night there. wekekekeke..



Continue the trip to Uluwatu.. Good view from the top of the temple thus the crowd made me feel not comfortable. Too crowded.. (*dodol-mode-on.. ya iya lahhhh rame.. mau sepi mah di kuburan.. wakakaka)



Last destination after Uluwatu was Dreamland - KLAPA.
Too bad that we missed the sunset time.. It must be very beautiful sunset view in Dreamland.



Returned hotel after dinner in KLAPA. There my feeling started to be very bad.
Hukhukkkkk hikssssssssss.. have to leave Bali on the next day..

Anyway, still have time. I'll visit Bali again for sure.
SOON..

Time to return to real life..
WORK HARD then PLAY HARD next time...
Jia youuuuuuuuuu ACEEEEEEEEEEE...

No comments: