Thursday, December 11, 2008

YESSSS... I'M GOING HOME

Today morning I went to issue my tickets.
Yes... I'm going back home soon.

Even economically I should save some money for next month, I still feel that I need to go home this month.
Hmmmmmm... I need to re-charge my spirit.
huehehehe..

To do list when I return home :
1. Eat my Mom's cooking foods
2. Eat my fave Sushi
3. Have my Christmas' & New Year's Eve with my beloved friends
4. Go for movie with my friends
5. Hang out with my friends and have chats, gossips, girl talks..

Mbe, Cen, San, I have 11 days to spend with all of you..
Add my to do list and make it beautiful and memorable moments to share between us..
wekekkeke...

4 comments:

PrinCess JuJuL said...

Yeaaa!!!!! We will look forward to your return ce.... ^^

Ace said...

Can't wait Cen...
Horeeeeee...

Anonymous said...

Diitunggu di Tangerang ya!!!!

Ace said...

Bikin acara Natal yang seruuuuuuuu...
Yesssssssss.... Seneng bangetttt..
Mbe, accessoris Natal masih ada kan? Topi, bando yang gw beli tahun kemarin itu.. hhehehe..