Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just Watched This Movie..



Booster TV was broken and not repaired until today.. hikss..
So.. no more TV !!! Great hah??
I really think the TV provider were not prof also. We loose everything. NO HBO, NO STAR MOVIES, NO STAR WORLD, NO HALLMARK, NO DISNEY, NO AXN..
GILA BANGET KAN??

So... (*deep sigh), to color up our life, me & my housemates decided to watch DVD. And for yesterday DVD session, we've choosed THE PROPOSAL.
Hmm... 2 thumbs up for Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Very entertaining movie..
hehehee.. actually, I like all "HaPPY EnDiNG" movie.
Oh ya.. Have I told you how terrible is Bpn cinema lately???
It's really terrible.. No more good movies. Haiyaaaa..
I'm hoping to watch MARLEY & ME, THE PROPOSAL and all good movies MOI told me.
And until today, I watched all in DVD Player..
ck..ck..ck..

No comments: