Sunday, August 19, 2007

Big Family..


Me & my cousins at the 18th Bday Party of Sok Ce..
It's not complete yet.. some were not coming.. ;-(
They are from my dad's side..

Miss my dad a lot when met them..
Really can't forget him.. The best dad in the world..
Have not done a lot to make him proud..
Wish that God will give more time to me but can't effort..
Only can pray for daddy now...
Hope that God will give him the best place near HIM..

Back to the party..
It was awsome.. It's been a long time not meeting all cousins like that..
And the amazing thing is to see my fat cousin become so skinny, and to see me so fat.. huahahahaha..
Just can't believe it.. Is it what people call "Roda Berputar"???
huehehehehe..

Anyway, happy bday sis..
Wish you all the best in your 18th birthday and futures..

No comments: